Tuesday, March 29, 2016

WoW!! Time has flown by so fast!

WoW!! Time has flown by so fast! I don't even know what to say other than that this experience has been amazing and I know that my whole mission's purpose is to bring others unto Jesus Christ and that I am only here because of Him. I know that He lives and loves each and every single one of us. 

My first sunday here, we watched the Provo City Temple Dedication and I thought that it was so amazing to watching a dedication in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) and know that the dedication was only short miles away. It was amazing to see nealy 1,000 missionaries all there for the same purpose and to learn.

The next sunday consisted of Easter, and we had President Ballard come and speak to us for our Sunday morning devotional. It was so cool to hear him testify of Jesus Christ and share his experiences.

This next Saturday and Sunday, will be General Conference and we will be able to hear from the Prophet, Thomas S. Monson live. I invite all of you to watch it on lds.org. I can promise you that if you have a question, you will find an answer and that you can come closer to Christ.

I hope that you all can watch and really listen to General Confernece. I love you!
Sister Toomey


No comments:

Post a Comment