Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! How has everyone been? 

This week started off by seeing Elder Golden of the 70. We were told to fast for him and for us the Sunday before. When he spoke, anyone could tell that it was from the Spirit and it was so powerful! He answered just about every question and concern that I had! The missionary schedule has changed a lot, and I am so glad because some things, especially studies in the morning sometimes needed to be moved for other commitments. P-day got a lot longer and allows us to study whenever we want. This purpose of this is to make the transition home easier because I plan on studying the scriptures as soon as I wake up, not necessarily at a time later in the day. I see a lot of blessings coming from this change & I have a lot of faith in it. 

We had car problems for 3 days in a row. Long story short, we got to speak to about 6 different people and all of them were so willing to hlep out. When we were asking around for help at a gas station, 2 of the times they were mechanics, and that was such a tender mercy because God knew that only they could help us! 

J is still going to be baptised, but the date was changed from the 18/19th to the 25/26 so that the person who she wants to have baptise her doesn't have work.

Anyways, I love y'all! 
Sister Toomey


3 generation, My trainee, Sister Scott, My trainer, me and My Sister aka my trainer's other trainee. Confusing. I know.

My first attempt at making cheesey apple scones. I used the southern cooking tip, of always adding extra delicious things. Apparently that is what makes food good. The scones were not cooked at that point.

I complimented an investigator on her cat statues, and she insisted on giving them to us. So we put them outside so whenever we walk outside, we can have a good laugh :P
Sister Hyer and I with the wild "Lion Bunny" named Sprinkles before we found out that it is our neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment