Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Chalk

I dodged a bullet and I get to spend another transfer (6 weeks) in Luling in Sister Crane! I love this area!! Yesterday, we bought chalk and went to the park underneath the bridge. On a busy side walk we wrote, "Where am I from?...Why am I here?...Where am I going?...Mormon.org...and our phone number" in hopes that it gets people thinking about these questions of the soul. If any of you want to know the answers to these questions, please email me!

We had 3 of our investigators come to church this week! When the walked in, I nearly jumped out of my seat out of pure joy and happiness!!!!!

We got attacked by terminates!!! I had never seen so many in my life. They came out at night, as we were right next to the Mississippi river and near swamps. They swarmed like bees around a hive! Luckily they don't bite. We had to run through it to get back to the car. The locals say that they only last about 3 weeks, but the worst is over.

President Hinkley once said, "get on your knees and pray, then get on your feet and work." I know that I you truly ask God for help, then the Savior, who created all things, will help you if you put in your full effort and really work toward it.

Love Y'all1
Sister Toomey

2016May17- Park Chalk Contacting

2016May17- The Bridge to New Orleans at twilight

2016May17- The Bridge to New Orleans at twilight (2)

2016May17- Found an old car (maybe it was a go-kart) while tracting

2016May17- My District

No comments:

Post a Comment