Thursday, May 26, 2016

Referrals

It has been a pretty good week.

We there was a crazy lightening storm a few nights, and there was a flash of lightening almost every second for like ten minutes straight. The tornado warning sirens were going off and we didn't get the call for lockdown until after the worst had stopped.

I figured out a new way to get referrals, and it works on most people, but they have to have a sense of humor. Idk why, but for some reason, I thought that I was suppose to be super serious, non-jokester person, and there is a time and a place for being like that, but I have figured out that at least here in my area of Louisiana, that everyone here loves to laugh. Sister Crane made someone laugh, and after we asked him if there was anyone who he thought would be interested in our message, he referred his own wife! I thought it was pretty awesome. So I have been trying to make people laugh ever since, to show that we really are human and are not just "recruiting" people to increase our numbers. So, out referrals have skyrocketed in the past few day, and this will definitely help us find people who are ready to change their life and commit to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I finally got to go into the Baton Rouge temple!! It was beautiful!!

Sister Toomey

2016May23- crazy lightening storm
2016May23- Baton Rouge Temple

2016May23-Sister Crane & I

No comments:

Post a Comment