Wednesday, March 22, 2017

pictures!

Hello everyone! 

I hope that y'all had a great week! My week has consisted of lots of door knocking, but that will hopefully change with some time and dedication. One thing that is unique about this area, is that we live in the Mission President's house boundaries and people remember previous missionaries who have knocked on their door. But nevertheless, we have gotten a few return appointments! This morning the song Lemonade by Alex Boye, which I havn't heard in a long time popped into my head. There is a beauiful story by President George Albert Smith about how he used lemonade to stop people from swearing in his neighborhood. I originally found it a few days ago when I was reading an old book. 


Anyways, I love all of you!

Sister Toomey


P.S.  My District threw a suprise birthday party for me! They got me a 1 because it was also my year mark! Afterwards we went and fed turtles bread down the bayou. At first, there was only a few but as we fed them, the turtles came swimming down until there was about 60 of them. 

Sister Nelson and I on St. Patrick's day getting Shamrock Shakes at McDonald's

We got Mufalda's from a member. It's delicious and is basically a HUGE Italian sandwich!

My Surprise Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment