Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Alma 34

So, a few weeks ago, I was a little sad because we had absolutely no one with a baptismal date. So, in week and a half, Sister Bell and I committed 7 people to be baptized with a date. We have also been better at extending the baptismal commitment on the 1st or 2nd lesson, which we haven't been very persistent in the past. We have also been sorting through the 30-40 potential investigators that we found about 3 weeks ago. 

Also, I drank soda for the first time in nearly 6 monthes (before the MTC). I introduced Sister Bell to the World Market store across the Mississippi river, and she stocked up on Japanese soda (the kind with the marble) and she gave me a sip, and it hit me that it was soda (it looked like juice). 

The 3 people who were baptized in July, are still active in the church. ST, who hit her baptism year mark about a week ago, has been preparing to go to the temple, and luckily the temple is open again.

update on flood clean up:

Alma 34. Learn it. Love it. Pray about it. Apply it to your life. It hits on a lot of gospel principles. 

Love ya'll!
Sister Toomey


No comments:

Post a Comment