Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Agency

sent on 28 June 2016.


I have officially finished training and will be taking over the Luling area tomorrow. Also, our investigator A, will be baptized and official member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints then receive the gift of the Holy Ghost to help her through out her entire life. You have no idea of how excited I am! I have loved having the front-row seat of watching people make huge changes into their life and come closer to Jesus Christ, because he is everything. I was reading in the book of Mosiah (in the Book of Mormon) this morning, and I have loved how King Benjamin talked about how everything is about serving the very God that created us, and how we need to dedicate everything to Him because He has given us literally everything that we have including, "by lending you breath, that ye may live and move and do according to your own will, and even supporting you from one moment to another-I say, if ye should serve him with all your whole souls yet ye would be unprofitable servants" (Mosiah 2:21). I just love that scripture!!!!! God has given us everything, including our agency (the gift from God to choose between good and evil, between right and wrong) and He wants us to choose Him because He knows that we will find true happiness.

I will have pictures of Alligator Alley next week.

Sister Toomey

2016Jun22

2016Jun22- tracting

2016Jun24

No comments:

Post a Comment