Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Safe from being transferred...

I'm safe from being transferred and now I get more time in the promised land with Sister Hyer!!! You have now idea of how happy I am! 

Highlights: J, who started her LDS investigation in California came to church!! You have no idea of how big of a deal that it!! I think a lot had to do with a branch fast for missionary work the other Sunday. We had another member pick her up, and then she surprisingly brought her young niece with her, and that made everyone in Primary excited, and hakuna matata! Everyone in the branch loves her! And she kind of reminds me of Veronica :D

We have been working with lots of less-active members in this area, and I have just loved to be with all of these people!

Also, there was a former investigator who had been on my mind, and I prayed about whether or not to go see him again and of course, it was a yes and I knew that I needed to see him before the end of the transfer. So we saw him, and he couldn't read a note that a member had left for him a few weeks prior. So we read it to him, and then he was excited that the member was going to start teaching him how to read! This kind of reminds me of what Kent is teaching Hannah.

I saw this on LDS.org and loved it! It's all about the pure love that we get from Jesus Christ!


I hope you got something out of this! Love ya!
Sister Toomey

No comments:

Post a Comment